Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Work Out at Home - SAVE MONEY!

I work from home and do a lot of driving for real estate. Time and gas prices were the biggest factors for me deciding on using P90X as my fitness program. I have three small children so I get to spend a lot of time working at home which has saved us a lot money on childcare. With gas prices fluctuating so much, a commute to the gym and hauling the kids back and forth was not a good scenario for me. I get to work out at home in my garage gym while the kids are doing their thing, playing the Wii, or something else inside the home. If they need Daddy, I am just an earshot away. Working out at home allows me to be flexible with my workout schedule and just focus on my workout. I don't have to deal with waiting for the equipment or the crowds at the gym. For my personal situation working out at home with a well planned program like P90X best suited my needs.

Nelson Bermas - Independent Beachbody Coach - Lexington Leisure Center - Lexington SC - 803-414-5677
Be my Buddy & Connect with me at BEACHBODY.com - LifeSmartNelson



No comments:

Post a Comment